Thursday, 23 March 2017

The Skinny Kitchen - A Trip With Jessica!

As you can tell from my post yesterday, I have really been into healthy eating recently. A few weeks back I went to The Skinny Kitchen with my housemate and fellow blogger Jessica. Find her blog over at The Birds and Butterflies.

As I tend to write quite lengthy posts, I thought I would leave this one quite short and just include a few photos that I took whilst we were there, so enjoy!

 











This restaurant is a very small franchise at the moment, with two restaurants in Ibiza, one in Bournemouth, one in Canterbury and one in Belfast. Their menu caters to a variety of diets, and is very healthy, showcasing various fitness-inspired foods. I have tried something different every time I have visited the restaurant and am always satisfied with my order. If you ever get the chance to go to one of the restaurants, I literally recommend all of their smoothies and juices!

What are some of your favorite healthy restaurants? Let me know!


Happy Friday!

post signature

P.S. The umbrella photo was not taken anywhere near the restaurant but it was taken on the same day and it was too pretty not to post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment