Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Shopping Haul!

Anyone who knows me in the slightest knows that I physically cannot go into town and not buy anything. Even if it is the cheapest thing to ever exist. I have no sense of budgeting. At all. Ever.

This probably doesn’t help when I am a student at university too and I am also not very likely to use these products on myself. I often buy something because it is what everyone is raving about or it just simply looks pretty. Oops.


I actually went into town this week and might have slightly overspent… Like… Majorly. But rather than putting them away and never letting them see daylight again, I thought I should at least put these products to some use. So I am going to share what I have bought with you in a “shopping haul” style blog. Let me know if you have actually used any of these, I am interested in your reviews and opinions too!




















And of course a mirror for when I actually decide to use these products rather than them just sitting pretty in my cosmetics case!


Here is a list of all the products shown above, and they are all hyperlinked so you can go straight to the website and purchase! Happy shopping!


The item I am most likely to use here is the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara as I hate when my eyes look small and have nothing to define them. I have read tons and tons of reviews on this product and I am excited to see whether it works on my lashes just as well as it has on everyone else!

If you would like to recommend any products to me that are similar or have worked well for you, then let me know in the comments below!


Keep smiling!


4 comments:

  1. Girl, I used to be in the same boat as you haha - but I've gotten a lot better since then! I tried the Dream Lumi Touch concealer before and I didn't like it cause it caked up a lot under my eyes, but then again I didn't know a ton about makeup and application back then so I might have missed something haha. Hope you'll enjoy your new goodies!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! I love the effect the concealer gives but the shade is a little too dark for me, even though it is the lightest shade in the collection! What concealers do you use now?

      I checked out your blog and I love the layout of it... Your blog post on Lush and the East River State Park were so good. Your photography skills are amazing. P.S Your hot chocolates look delicious! Love, Rebecca xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh love what you picked up! I am a huge fan of the roller lash from Benefit! Really works wonders on my lashes!

    houseofheight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! It is such an amazing mascara, I also recommend the Revlon Photoready 3D Volume. Such an amazing application and really lasts for ages, without clumping! I checked out your blog post on the Benefit Roller Lash and you really covered everything - such an informative post and would definitely have decided whether to buy it or not in my opinion. I look forward to reading more! Love, Rebecca xo

      Delete